Information for candidates called for the written Test:
- Candidates called for the written test are requested to report before 08.45 am on 17th April 2017 at Central Lecture Hall Complex, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore-560012.
- List of candidates shortlisted for interview and the interview schedule will be displayed on the Website and notice boards (at DESE and Central Lecture Hall Complex) on 17th April 2017 at 07.00 pm.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview on 18th and 19th April 2017.
- Candidates should be prepared to stay until 19th April 2017 to attend the DESE interviews.
Written Test: 17th April 2017, Time: 09.15 am to 10.45 am.
Venue for written test:
Central Lecture Hall Complex,
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore-560012
Interviews: 18th and 19th April 2017
Venue for Interviews:
Department of Electronic Science Engineering (Earlier: CEDT), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore-560012
Question paper structure for DESE M.Tech. written test
The question paper is set for duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes and carries a maximum mark of 50. It will consist of 10 one-mark questions, 8 two-mark questions and 8 three-mark questions.
The test questions will cover the following subject areas:
- Analog Electronics
- Microcontroller and VLSI
- Digital Electronics
- Power electronics
- Signal Processing and communication
- Semiconductor Devices